- Equipped with the wing area adjustment gimmick, with wide posing range.
- Able to transform into the Bird mode. With the wings at center, the front/back balance had
been pursued for a greater flight mode. (the wrist is removed for transformation)
- The action gimmick for the weapons has been reproduced too. The barrel can be taken
down, and the saber will pop out.
- Equipped with a locking mechanism during transformation. The rifle can be locked to
increase stability. By cranking the side armor, the base of the arm shaft is locked, also
locking the mobility of the waist during MS mode. This stabilizes the Bird mode.
- Leg transformation mechanism equipped. Linked with the knee joint, the ankle will move to
it's storage position. (The ankle will be stored in the shin, reducing the total length)
- The cockpit has been reproduced, with the figurine included. The figurine of Heero has
been reproduced at 1/100 scale with immense detail. The cockpit hatch can be liberated to
open, to reveal Heero in his shirt.
- Accessories: Shield, Beam Saber, Buster Rifle, Heero Figurine